The journal of The Pakistan Institute of Chemical Engineers (PIChE) is being published since 1969.
The authors can now submit their articles using online submission system. Articles can be accessed online at http://piche.org.pk/journal
Journal of the Pakistan Institute of Chemical Engineers publishes original research articles, new experimental findings and critical reviews in the field of Chemical Engineering and allied subjects. Papers that merely describe a conventional experimentation and analysis without technological advancement in the relevant area will not be considered.
Journal is now indexed in ISI master journal list (Thomson Reuter) and can be found at website of http://mjl.clarivate.com. Journal is included in JCR 2022 list as well.
The journal is now being abstracted and indexed by PASTIC http://pastic.gov.pk
PIChE journal is published bi annually on regular basis. All articles related to chemical engineering and other relevant field are entertained and accepted accordingly for publication after duly undergoing through stipulated peer review process. These article are beneficial for engineers, technologists and researchers. I personally congratulate PIChE management and my team working hard and successfully publishing of journal with international standards.
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Arif Butt
Professor Emeritus, Institute of Chemical Engg. & Technology, University of the Punjab, Lahore Pakistan
1. Prof. Dr. M. Zafar Noon
University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore Pakistan
2. Dr. Khurram Shahzad
Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology, University of the Punjab, Lahore Pakistan
1. Prof. Dr. Jamal Chaouki École Polytechnique, Montréal
2. Prof. Dr. Moonyong Lee Yeungnam University, South Korea
3. Engr. Dr. Waheed Afzal University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom
4. Dr. Veronica Belandria Université d’Orléans, France
5. Dr. Anna Leticia Brazilian Agricultural Research Corporation, Embrapa Environment, Brazil
6. Prof. Dr. Qun Yi Taiyuan University of Technology, China
1. Prof. Dr. Niaz Ahmad Akhtar Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad Pakistan
2. Prof. Dr. Mahmood Saleem Mir Chaker Khan Rind University of Technology, DG Khan Pakistan
3. Prof. Dr. Rafi Ullah Khan University of the Punjab, Lahore Pakistan
4. Prof. Dr. Naveed Ramzan University of Engg. Technology, Lahore Pakistan
Pakistan Institute of Chemical Engineers
F-4 Greenwood Market,Barkat Market,
New Garden Town, Lahore
Published on behalf of The Pakistan Institute of Chemical Engineers
Submit an Article